How to get visitation rights of a child if divorce has not been filed

Hi All, My wife has left my house and gone to her parents house along with my 1.50 year old daughter. She is not allowing me to meet my daughter. Could you let me know how to meet her.

Answers (1)

Hi....for child visitation you can file a G&wc case in family court and you can get a direction for child visitation or child custody but if child is very small then you have to convince the court clearly.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband threatening me to divorce. I have 6 month boy child and he is with me now and I came back to my father's home. We soon start divorce pr…

Read More

I have recorded some abusive behavior of my inlaws using the record option in my phone. (The conversation took place in person and is not a phone call…

Read More

Need assistance for my brother. He is married for 12 years and has 2 kids and his wife is hugely influenced by his mother in law. Their son …

Read More

My committed suicide and my parents are not alive. I was arrested under section 304B and 498A. I got bail after 10 months. When i was arrested they to…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue