how can i take the custody of the child?

my wife has committed suicide 5 months back. we have a child who was taken by her grandparents.( mothers side) they are not giving her back to us. they are even threatening that if i file a case they will file a case against me that their daughter died because of me. please help

Answers (1)

308 votes

We suggest that you should collect evidence for such threatening.

Further more, your query is silent on the fact, what was the report submitted by the police. Since 5 months have passed , so the parents cannot file a complaint.

We suggest you file the custody case of your child

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles