how can i take the custody of the child?

my wife has committed suicide 5 months back. we have a child who was taken by her grandparents.( mothers side) they are not giving her back to us. they are even threatening that if i file a case they will file a case against me that their daughter died because of me. please help

We suggest that you should collect evidence for such threatening.

Further more, your query is silent on the fact, what was the report submitted by the police. Since 5 months have passed , so the parents cannot file a complaint.

We suggest you file the custody case of your child

Popular Child Custody Lawyers