queshow can i take child custody without Divorce

Mr X and Mrs Y married in 1997 they have three children 15 13 8. X was challend in case of bigamy by his wife they are living seperately now for 2 year. X is living with other divorcee lady Z. I am in love with Y. we want to marry it is necessary for me that Y has to take divorce so how we can lead a married life. X and Y want that all the childs remain with us .is it possible

  • ans

    We suggest that Y should withdraw the case wherein X was charged  for bigamy.

    Thereafter they should file a  1st motion joint petition of Mutual consent divorce under Section 13(1) B OF Hindu Marriage Act. In the said petition specify that the custody of children shall remain with Y.

    After hearing the joint petition , the court will allow First motion, As per the procedure, X and Y will have to wait for 6 months. AFTER  6 months parties can file second motion and  accordingly the divorce will be granted on Mutual consent

    After divorce you can marry Y.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

In a mutual Divorce agreement what problems can one have if opted for a joint…

sir i am Muslim my wife has a affair with another man.i want to apply…
I need to know about legal guardian for two minor kids.what kind of documents required…
I am suffering through mental torture from my husband. We have married and have two…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly