How can i claim custody of my 8 years old daughter

Legally divorced & my daughter with her mother only, 15days once visiting rights..now the problem is my daughter not interested to living with her mom. She don't want to living with her.. so I wanna take back my daughter(Legally) can you please tell me somebody what is the procedure. Now she's 8 years old.. (she's living with her parents)

Usually courts are inclines to grant custody of female child below 12 years to mother. Another aspect which may be important is wish of child, in the event child is able to take decision, with which parent child wants to stay. Such observation is reached when judicial officer may speak with the child. 

Popular Child Custody Lawyers