getting child custody of son who is 6 years old now

My wife has left me for 4yrs now for no reason but yes i know she wants to live with her parents as always. she has taken our son who is 6 yrs old now. i want to know what are the chances that i can get my son back Awating for your response

Answers (1)

164 votes

you can file a case under Guardians and Wards Act, claiming custody of your son before the family court. and further you can also file a case against your wife for reinstating your marital life which also called as restitution of conjugal rights.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles