Father of 8 yrs old son need advice on how to get child custody?

already divorced on mutual but mother has taken the childs. custody.... she is working now in other city and had left the kid with her parents. Hence father wants to take custody of the child. Father of the child is married and second wife is ready to take care of this child. Child is 8yrs and he is a weak child and physical development is very slow.. he has a gastroenterological problem and also advised by dr that he is a hyper active child. Due to his medical issues he needs a parents support to hv a normal growth. Father is working abroad and he is capable of taking care.

Answers (1)

243 votes

The father can file the case of custody under Hindu Minortity and Guradianship act and seek the custody of the child on the ground specified in the query. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles