Does mother in law has right to take custody of my son

Hi, I am a working woman and I have 14 month baby . I live with my husband, mother-in-law,sister-in-law and her daughter. I stay away from my child for 8 hours due to office hours.My MIL is threatening me that she only has all rights on my kid as she is taking care of him.she is even telling that she will take away my kid.my husband is supporting her because he wants me to work and his mom to take care of my kid ..I want to take my kid along with me to office creach but my husband is not supporting me. I am very afraid that I will lose the bonding with my kid and MIL will take custody of my kid.Please help.

Hi..primary custody of the child will be lies within the mother only and primary custody and first guardian of the child is mother only and question of giving custody of the child to you mother in law will not arise and in your case child is very small so you will the custodian of your child.
Thank you

Popular Child Custody Lawyers