Daughter with in laws after wife's death. How to get her custody?

I have married 5 years ago and I have a daughter of 3 years.. after some personal problem accidentally my wife was dead and my in laws puct a case on me and I have to go to jail for some time and I came back on bail and want to cailm my daughter back from my in laws.. I have assingn one lawyer buy he is delaying a process for more than a year and says as this is the criminal case.. its already one year. What to do now?

You are required to file a custody petition before the family court. You need to fight for visitation rights at the very least which you may be granted by the court on certain conditions.

Custody proceedings can be completed within a few hearings though your criminal trial will take much longer.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers