Child Custody case filed by me. Got interim order.

Hi, I am a father of 2 children. I have filed for child custody in Bandra Fly court under GWA & u/s 26 of hindu law act and alrdy got interim access orders passed in april 15. Without any application from the wife court passed maintainence for my kids & schl fees borne by me which I am paying. Now wife files an application in the ct to enhance the maintainence of the kids without showing emergency. Wife has not filed any other petition in family court. My query is 1. Can wife ask for enhancement of maintainence in just 5 months 2. Any legal application to ask judge to hear my main matter.

Answers (1)

291 votes

We will have to examine the order passed by the Hon'ble Court so as to ascertain under which provision of law the Hon'ble Court passed the order.

Furthermore, if your wife has filed an application, the remedy available with you is that you are required to defend the same by filing a reply and defend the enhancement of maintenance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles