Child Custody case filed by me. Got interim order.

Hi, I am a father of 2 children. I have filed for child custody in Bandra Fly court under GWA & u/s 26 of hindu law act and alrdy got interim access orders passed in april 15. Without any application from the wife court passed maintainence for my kids & schl fees borne by me which I am paying. Now wife files an application in the ct to enhance the maintainence of the kids without showing emergency. Wife has not filed any other petition in family court. My query is 1. Can wife ask for enhancement of maintainence in just 5 months 2. Any legal application to ask judge to hear my main matter.

We will have to examine the order passed by the Hon'ble Court so as to ascertain under which provision of law the Hon'ble Court passed the order.

Furthermore, if your wife has filed an application, the remedy available with you is that you are required to defend the same by filing a reply and defend the enhancement of maintenance

Popular Child Custody Lawyers