challenge the custody of the child

After divorce can the other parent challenge the custody of the child?If after divorce the custody of the child is given to the mother can the father challenge it in another court of law?

Answers (1)

268 votes

For that firstly we have to go through order of the divorce petition and the orders passed regarding the custody of the son. Further as per custody of son is concern the law is clear that, Court from time to time , pass such interim orders and make provisions in respect of the custody, maintenance and education of minor children and further wherever possible may alter the order upon an application. from either party i..e husband or wife and after considering the same court will pass necessary orders for custody. so Father can challenge the said custody of the child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles