Chachi took kids along to ludhiana. How can we get cutody of both?

My chacha was married 8 years back. His wife doesn't want to stay here so she took 2 kids and went to ludhiana. One kid is of the age 3 years and one is of 7 years. Can we get the custody of both the children?

Answers (1)

162 votes

Since the children are very small, so its difficult to get the custody. However as per the various judgement of Supreme Court, the parmount welfare interest of child is always taken into consideration.

So you may get the custody, if you can prove that child future is not secure with the mother

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles