can my husband have the custody of my child?

I have six month baby. My husband want divorce from me. I want my baby. If I m demanding any amount from my husband. He will take my baby after 7 years. Is it possible. I want the details about it from u.

It is improbable that any Court would grant custody of a 7 year old child to the father. Custody orders are made dependent on various factors such as the age and sex of the child. The most important consideration is who can promote the welfare of the child by giving it time, proper care and attention. 

Popular Child Custody Lawyers