can my husband have the custody of my child?

I have six month baby. My husband want divorce from me. I want my baby. If I m demanding any amount from my husband. He will take my baby after 7 years. Is it possible. I want the details about it from u.

Answers (1)

137 votes

It is improbable that any Court would grant custody of a 7 year old child to the father. Custody orders are made dependent on various factors such as the age and sex of the child. The most important consideration is who can promote the welfare of the child by giving it time, proper care and attention. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles