can child custody go to in laws after i marry again

Dear sir , My wife had comitted suicide , when my daughter was 2.5 year old . the police case is over.now i am looking forward for a second marriage , and my inlaws have told me , if i get married again they will take away custody of my daughter. just want to understand the law ?

Only the fact that you are doing second marriage cannot be a ground for custody of kid to inlaws. They cannot forcefully take the child and if they do you can file complaint against them.

In case they have a strong case against you in that case they have to file petition in court to claim custody of kid.

Sir,
mere you are doing second marriage cannot be a ground fo custody of kid to inlaws. They cannot forcefully take the child and if they do you can file complaint against them. They if have strong case against You in that case they have to file petition in court to claim custody of kid.
Regards

You being natural guardian your in laws HV no right to take custody.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers