Can a minor have control over parents assets without gaurdianship

I am 16 years of age. In case of Death of both my parents, is it possible that instead of being handed over to a relative or a guardian, I get emancipated if my parents mention emancipation in their will? I would like to be in control of my own finances, assets, living and education. I was wondering if this is allowed under the Indian constitution.

Answer

In case you being a minor, the property cannot be your control. A major person has to be appointed to maintain your property that you received through your parents will after their death. All the properties will be transferred to your name once you become a major.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers