2.5 years of daughter don't want give any rights to husband what to do

In Child Custody Law

Hi i m planing to take divorce as my husband has never taken my responsibility its 5yrs of marriage n i have a 2.5yrs daughter . we will tk mutual divorce but after divorce i want to ensure that he doesn't have any right over my child as he has never bothered for even food clothing or shelter of my daughter . i dont want him to see my daughter as he is not worth keeps drinking and never takes any responsibility have removed our rented hoise also i stay with my parents let ne know reg child custody thanks.

Answers (1)

251 votes

Dear client if u both husband and wife r ready for divorce then u both can file mutual divorce. In mutual divorce u can write that permanent custody of daughter will remain with u and husband will not claim it in future. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles