2.5 years of daughter don't want give any rights to husband what to do

In Child Custody Law

Hi i m planing to take divorce as my husband has never taken my responsibility its 5yrs of marriage n i have a 2.5yrs daughter . we will tk mutual divorce but after divorce i want to ensure that he doesn't have any right over my child as he has never bothered for even food clothing or shelter of my daughter . i dont want him to see my daughter as he is not worth keeps drinking and never takes any responsibility have removed our rented hoise also i stay with my parents let ne know reg child custody thanks.

Dear client if u both husband and wife r ready for divorce then u both can file mutual divorce. In mutual divorce u can write that permanent custody of daughter will remain with u and husband will not claim it in future. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Popular Child Custody Lawyers