Effect of cheque bounce case on Government job

Bounced cheque issue can effect a government employee, if so what we need to do to protect the job

Dear,

Once the case is settled either out of court or on merits i.e, after contesting and acquitted from the case, there will be no criminal charges against you and when there are no criminal charges against you, there will not be any effect on your job. Try to settle the matter with the complainant out of court to avoid the delay of the court room proceedings.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes if you convicted in the cheque bounce then it will effect on your job, if your really due amount to the complainant then it is better for you settle the matter before the judgement .

If you can settle this issue with to whom you issued cheque. You can also do outside court settlement. Once if you settle this issue there will be no affect on your job. If you do not settle you have to face punishment given by the court