Effect of cheque bounce case on Government job

Bounced cheque issue can effect a government employee, if so what we need to do to protect the job

Answers (3)

95 votes


Once the case is settled either out of court or on merits i.e, after contesting and acquitted from the case, there will be no criminal charges against you and when there are no criminal charges against you, there will not be any effect on your job. Try to settle the matter with the complainant out of court to avoid the delay of the court room proceedings.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

216 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes if you convicted in the cheque bounce then it will effect on your job, if your really due amount to the complainant then it is better for you settle the matter before the judgement .

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
213 votes

If you can settle this issue with to whom you issued cheque. You can also do outside court settlement. Once if you settle this issue there will be no affect on your job. If you do not settle you have to face punishment given by the court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles