How Do You Deal With A Fraud Lawyer.

16-Jan-2023 (In Breach of Contract Law)
My lawyer Maninder Singh from Gurgaon took money from me and did no work on case related to RERA.When I asked him he threatened me by telling he has more ways to extract money from me.What do you do in such case
Answers (1)

Answer #1
583 votes
Hi,it is advisable to hire another advocate and file a fresh “vakalatnama “ on the next date of hearing of your case ..Also kindly elaborate what is the status of complaint with HRERA authority..Thank you...

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."