Company not paying full and final salary payment

In Bankruptcy / Insolvency Law
I was working in a startup form last more then 1.5 years. Now the company is not paying my pending salary of 7 months. I have all the related documents like offer , reliving , experience , mail etc. What legal action should i talk. On founder and director.

Answers (2)

252 votes
There multiple options available depending on the amount of claim you have against your employer.

1) You can write to the labour commissioner of the concerned city.
2) You can file a civil suit against them.
3) Depending on the claim you can go to NCLT.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


197 votes
please issue legal notice for salary dues.
also ensure that your notice has relevant portions like you may proceed to the civil recourse if the salary dues are not cleared within the stipulated time period.
also note that you may Sue the company and its directors for not having cleared your dues on time.

Popular Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."