What to do if bank is asking for foreclosure charges

I have a loan outstanding of 3500000/- from my bank taken on my prop firm. At time of disbursal of loan i had signed the laon kit, but later on i came to know about rbi guideline that banks cannot charge any prepayment charges from an individual. Now i want to close my loan urgently but bank is charging prepayment charges. If i close my loan now, can i go for rebursement by the bank on the basis of rbi guidelines?

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur issue as per which bank is willing to do a fraud with you.as they are trying to charge u for fees which is been already banned by the guidelines of RBI.itself.in this matter first we have to move to the court after that only you will be able.to get relief.thanks

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers