What is the producer to give yellow notice

i have more credits, in one of the person giving very much torches, she given complaint against my family in to district crime branch tirunelveli, they called me and i explain the truth and they given time 6month for settle 7lack, i said i can't, then they given time 1 year, first 6month 4 lack and next 6 month 3 lack, i paid 1st 6month 1 lack and 2nd six month 1 lack now the 3rd six month i pay only 20000 twenty thousand,now 18month's over, but i paid until 2,20,000 two lack twenty thousand only, she stared torch er again, i don't know what to do? now i need producer to give yellow notice?

Are you looking to know about in forma pauperis (pauper suit) as yellow (Interpol) notice usually means a global alert to help locate missing persons, or to identify persons who are unable to identify themselves. Any person can approach the court for this purpose. A person is an indigent person (i) when he is not possessed of sufficient means (other than property exempt from attachment in execution of a decree and the subject-matter of the suit) to enable him to pay the fee prescribed by law for the plaint in such suit; or

(ii) Where no such fee is prescribed if he is not entitled to property worth one thousand rupees other than the property exempt from attachment in execution of a decree and the subject-matter of the suit. (O. 33, R. 1, Expln. I).

Any property which is acquired by a person after the presentation of his application for permission to sue as an indigent person, and before the decision of the application shall be taken into account in considering the question whether or not the applicant is an indigent person. (O. 33, R. 1, Expln. II).

Thus, if you have any means including property, bank balance you may not be eligible to approach the Court with this suit. Hope this explanation helps.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane