Unable to repay the loan amount what to do

Hi, I have taken personal loan from private bank due to financial crisis I am unable to pay it What should I do in this condition

Answers (1)

Apply to the bank and ask for restructuring the loan amount
or ask another bank to take over your loan from the other bank with an extended period so the loan can repaid
however you will have to eventually pay these remedies can only help you stall the period of the giving the loan back

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I took education loan in 2012 from a bank of Rs.162000/- I started my instalment after one month. but due to some financial problem sometime i co…

Read More

Bank has used my documents without my consent and signature and have processed credit card application and they have admitted there faults and okay to…

Read More

My stock broker sold my shares in his pool account and used my those funds for his own trading. I am asking him to transfer my shares to my demat acco…

Read More

Initially i took home loan for the period of 14 yrs in joint name along with my hysband but after 8 months he took seperation out of court by signing …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue