Took a personal loan from Bajaj finance unable to pay it back

Dear Sir, I have personal loan from Bajaj Finance of amt 290000/- I have paid 27 emi of amt 6862/- per month. Due to financial crisis I have missed the 6 emi, now I have received legal notice from advocate of Bajaj Finance to pay Rs 433000/- & ask to attend to me & my company 'at pune on 7th April 18. Please help can I appeal in delhi mediation center to settle the dues.

Answers (2)

250 votes

First of all reply to the legal notice that you have received . Usually a arbitrator would be appointed who would deal the case but u can approac mediation centre as that way you will get time to arrnage payment and bank would be aware so advrse order can be prevented by arbitrator .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

348 votes

See terms and conditions mentioned in the Loan agreement. Penalty for late EMI,interest Rs. etc.
I suggest you to contact an Advocate who can see agreement terms and conditions and then suggest you appropriate remedies .
Ask bajaj finance Advocate to provide detail about amount you have to pay I.e. 433000/- how they calculate this amount. I little bit doubt that they have mistakenly send you notice of excess amount.
I could suggest you better if you can send legal notice copy to me and all details of your Loan

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles