Legal notice for non payment of pending dues of credit card

Dear Sir Due to some dispute I am unable to payment my credit card dues in time .I am not able to pay my instalment due to heavy intrest and check bouncing penalty.I had a salary a/c with HDFC Bank and took a credit card from that bank.For that Bank hold my salary a/c with minus figure and deducted 18,000 from my a/c .I have already change my salary a/c to other bank since 1.5 years.Now a advocate sent me a legal notice by gmail and intimate for summary suit.Please advice me what should i do in this case.what is the remedies for the same.

Answers (1)

81 votes

As per your query it seems that a advocate has sent you legal notice from his gmail account to your gmail aacount that he will sue you if you will not make the balance amount.
Question is this that you wanted you make the balance payment or not if yes then at what terms and condition?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
19 years Experience
Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles