Legal notice for non payment of pending dues of credit card

Dear Sir Due to some dispute I am unable to payment my credit card dues in time .I am not able to pay my instalment due to heavy intrest and check bouncing penalty.I had a salary a/c with HDFC Bank and took a credit card from that bank.For that Bank hold my salary a/c with minus figure and deducted 18,000 from my a/c .I have already change my salary a/c to other bank since 1.5 years.Now a advocate sent me a legal notice by gmail and intimate for summary suit.Please advice me what should i do in this case.what is the remedies for the same.

As per your query it seems that a advocate has sent you legal notice from his gmail account to your gmail aacount that he will sue you if you will not make the balance amount.
Question is this that you wanted you make the balance payment or not if yes then at what terms and condition?
Thanks

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi