Can I send legal notice to bank for credit card settlement

I want legal advice regarding NOC letter from Bank after Credit card settelment. Can i send notice to bank for this.

Answers (2)

191 votes

Your question does not speak out the detailed facts , you have not stated why do you need NOC ?
Have you stopped using the Card and do not wish to continue the services. if that is the case then you can definately sent a notice if the bank is not providing you closure statement.
in case you still are using the the card and wish to continue the use, the NOC is not applicable just obtain the payment receipt and account statement showing zero outstanding and use the credit card is usual manner.
If not satisfied, please tell the complete details so that proper guidance can be given

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

277 votes

Yes you can send the legal notice to the bank. But you need to discuss all the facts first so that a proper and effective notice can be drafted. You must be careful as the notice will become the first plea of your case, so this should be strong enough.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles