Can I send legal notice to bank for credit card settlement

I want legal advice regarding NOC letter from Bank after Credit card settelment. Can i send notice to bank for this.

Your question does not speak out the detailed facts , you have not stated why do you need NOC ?
Have you stopped using the Card and do not wish to continue the services. if that is the case then you can definately sent a notice if the bank is not providing you closure statement.
in case you still are using the the card and wish to continue the use, the NOC is not applicable just obtain the payment receipt and account statement showing zero outstanding and use the credit card is usual manner.
If not satisfied, please tell the complete details so that proper guidance can be given

Yes you can send the legal notice to the bank. But you need to discuss all the facts first so that a proper and effective notice can be drafted. You must be careful as the notice will become the first plea of your case, so this should be strong enough.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore