Bank forcing to pay back immediately what can be done

I took the bank loan and also I have credit cards. I lost the job, Currently I started my own small fast food center. I need two months of time to pay the money back to the bank. But they are asking to pay immediately. Is there any possible way to get two months of time from the banks

Yes we have a way out for you, which if you follow you may get some time. As this would involve sharing lot of confidential information on a public forum I suggest that you come for a meeting and we can help you with the necessary details regarding the same. Trust this helps. Please feel to contact me for any legal action happy to help.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers