What to do when full disability pension is not granted by IAF?

Sir, I was retired from IAF on own request (Medical and compassionate grounds) after completing 10 years of service. I was suffering from fracture femur (not attributable-20%) Tubercular osteomyelitis (attributable-30%) Hearing loss(attributable-20%). Disability assessment in RMB 40% composite for attributable parts. And now I have received a PPO only for disability element and not for service element. Sir, why I was not made eligible for service element and only disability element is sanctioned. And also my disability was not rounded off to 50%- why?. I wanted to file case in AFT. Please suggest my eligibility conditions for clamming the right pension. Please guide me sir now what can I do?

Better you can meet in person with advocate, with all relevant document alongwith PPO, where as you get a proper response for your all queries. If you want exact information about all your queries so you can meet in person with all relevant document.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane