What to do when full disability pension is not granted by IAF?

Sir, I was retired from IAF on own request (Medical and compassionate grounds) after completing 10 years of service. I was suffering from fracture femur (not attributable-20%) Tubercular osteomyelitis (attributable-30%) Hearing loss(attributable-20%). Disability assessment in RMB 40% composite for attributable parts. And now I have received a PPO only for disability element and not for service element. Sir, why I was not made eligible for service element and only disability element is sanctioned. And also my disability was not rounded off to 50%- why?. I wanted to file case in AFT. Please suggest my eligibility conditions for clamming the right pension. Please guide me sir now what can I do?

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur