What to do when full disability pension is not granted by IAF?

Sir, I was retired from IAF on own request (Medical and compassionate grounds) after completing 10 years of service. I was suffering from fracture femur (not attributable-20%) Tubercular osteomyelitis (attributable-30%) Hearing loss(attributable-20%). Disability assessment in RMB 40% composite for attributable parts. And now I have received a PPO only for disability element and not for service element. Sir, why I was not made eligible for service element and only disability element is sanctioned. And also my disability was not rounded off to 50%- why?. I wanted to file case in AFT. Please suggest my eligibility conditions for clamming the right pension. Please guide me sir now what can I do?

Answers (1)

Better you can meet in person with advocate, with all relevant document alongwith PPO, where as you get a proper response for your all queries. If you want exact information about all your queries so you can meet in person with all relevant document.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

sir mai iaf m as an airman service krta tha maine apna attestion refuse kr diya aur discharge k liye apply kiya but service n mujhe discharge ki jagah…

Read More

Dear Sir, What is the time limit for filing a Statutory complaint against the decision of Departmental Permanent Commission Board for Short service Co…

Read More

How to get interim stay order for extension of service.…

Read More

sir, i have been issued a show cause notice " why shouldnot given discharge under rule 15 (2) g (II)" as i have awarded 4 red ink entries ( …

Read More