What to do in wrong treatment by Armed Force Hospital

Iam serving in Indian Air Force.In Jun 2016 in an accident I had a foot injury. Hence I got admitted in Air Force Hospital.I got my foot operated. Due to negligence and lower professionalism of the surgeon,that operation leaded to Osteomyelitis in foot. I requested him many times to refer me to any other military hospital for treatment. All the time he ignored and refused to refer. Finally I took leave and reported to Command Hospital Kolkata. Again there the orthopedic doctor neglected the seriousness my disease and refused to admit me there and finally referred to Base Hospital. InBase Hospital they treated me with oral antibiotics for a long 10 months. Due to heavy medicine, my lever got affected. I was afraid of losing my foot, so I got operated in Bombay Hospital and there I came to know that two foreign bodies were left in my foot causing bone infection.What action can be taken against the doctors and how i can get reimbursement of medical expenditure?

It appears that in your case negligence can be proven by documentary records. You should first serve legal notice asking for damages, then serve reminder and then approach Armed Forces Tribunal for your grievance.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai