Service getting terminated due to medical reasons

My father is a government servant(civilian LDC) in air force. He is suffering form depression and is on anti psychotic medication. He is on verge of retirement which is due next year. His office seniors want to constitute a medical board and terminate his service. They say that you will not get pension also. Is it true? They have issued show cause letter also. I am extremely distressed. Can you please tell me about legal implications of the above Matter?

In the present scenario you need to reply the Show Cause Notice strongly opposing and saying that you should not be terminated from service. Further, if the same is done, you may take help of court.

First of he will get the benefits, he can not be terminated on account of illness, he may get medical expenses of his illness.
Secondly he will be terminated only on the account of default in service etc which are not allowed in the service rules.
He can be given chance of voluntary retirement.
His pension can not be taken away from him

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune