Served for 10 years and boarded with disability pension

I have served for 10 years and boarded with disability pension Is I m entitled for service pension also

Hi If you are boarded out after having 10 years of service you are entitled to disability pension and also service element of disability pension. However you will not be entitled to service pension. Regds

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane