Am a serving JCO in Army. my service of 26 yrs completing in feb 2017 from 17 aug 2016 i went to medical unfit temp due to asthma and my records office issued me a discharge order and i have to report on 03 feb 2017 for discharge drill my recat date is 01 feb 2017 now my question is how can my records office issue my discharge order ,am not in extn period pl reply with details

Answers (2)


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Your unit must inform record office that your recat medical borard is due on01Feb16 .You therefore can not be despatched for discharge drill to report to Record Office on 03 Feb17. Alternatively you be allowed to undergo medical recat board at the Hospital close to Record office so that your discharge drill be conducted simultaneously. Please contact for further advise

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was working as a Subadar in army for 28 years and then one day I was sent home after giving movement order after completing 28 year of service but t…

Read More

Sir, I was dismissed from army after 3 years awol. I also submit all my documents like ID and other cards. I also got my APF. Now I am trying for civi…

Read More

ACR of period 16/11/1997 to 31/03/1998 was conveyed to me after 3 years and 4 months. But i never appealed as it never affected my carrer. Now accordi…

Read More

Phle 4month se jco qtr ke age khre rahna badnam krne ki sazis fir ghagra co punis me 2 time 13 oct 14 ko 21 day ri&14aug 15 ko 14 ri and publis 14…

Read More