PROCEDURE FOR FILING PETITION FOR DISCHARGE ORDER

Am a serving JCO in Army. my service of 26 yrs completing in feb 2017 from 17 aug 2016 i went to medical unfit temp due to asthma and my records office issued me a discharge order and i have to report on 03 feb 2017 for discharge drill my recat date is 01 feb 2017 now my question is how can my records office issue my discharge order ,am not in extn period pl reply with details

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Your unit must inform record office that your recat medical borard is due on01Feb16 .You therefore can not be despatched for discharge drill to report to Record Office on 03 Feb17. Alternatively you be allowed to undergo medical recat board at the Hospital close to Record office so that your discharge drill be conducted simultaneously. Please contact for further advise

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala