×

quesPremature Separation from Service within probation as an Officer.

Please advice the most appropriate remedy to leave armed forces as a commissioned officer due to immense manipulation and corrupt practices prevailing within the system. Please suggest any measure that can be used to get release from the service and not fighting against it. The aggrieved officer is undergoing acute mental agony and stress owing to the prevailing circumstances which will only rise with growing service. No amicable solution is expected or desired. It is directly interfering with the Right to Life of an individual and to sustain a dignified life under the constitution. Advice.

• ansThere are various provisions and policies in place to obtain premature separation from service at any stage.

The most appropriate remedy can be discussed with you after knowing your details and specific query on you case.You may like to share your detail or you can take advantage by availing our consultation facilities.

With Warm Wishes
    Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
    Military lawyer and Advocate, New Delhi