Officer made me permanent disqualified for eyes what to do

Hello Sir, I am Airmen Aspirant in Indian Air Force. I have passed all tests like written, physical, interview except medical. Selection officer made a point in eyes due to glasses and reffered in Army hospital in Bagdogra, West Bengal. My eyes was tested on the basis of Army medical standard not as per Indian Airforce . As per Indian Airforce standard, eyes should be 6/9 after glass for "Group Y" Airmen. But my eyes is 6/6 after using glasses. But the officer made me permanent disqualified for eyes. Because he tested me as per Indian Army medical standard. This is last chance for me.

There is a system of making an appeal against the medical board. Please visit the military hospital immediately and ask them the form and procedure for making appeal. If you are meeting the required standards nobody will reject you like that.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane