No reply to the application for Redress of Grievance. Can i go to AFT?

I was given "severe displeasure" (a form of censure) for six months by the C-in-C in May 2015 for violating the procedure laid down in an IAF instruction. I applied for review of the punishment as per the existing provisions but did not receive any reply. After two months I put up an application for redress of grievance (ROG). Both the applications are statutory complaints which are supposed to be processed within 45 days with intimation to the applicant in case of delays. However, my first application is four months and second one is two months old with no reply. Can I approach AFT for this?

The procedure of review of an award of Severe Displeasure is dealt as per AFO. The review is carried out by the authority superior to the one by whom such Censure is awarded in your case it will be reviewed  by Chief. I hope you must have represented in ROG more appropriately then in  your reply to the show causeNotice issued to you before the award of Censure. 

After having represented to the authority through proper channel if no reply received you can approach AFT. You can challenge all aspect of SD which you may not be able to write in your application.If reply received and it is not favourable to you, you have the right to Challenge SD/Reply in Hon'ble AFT. 

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune