Minimum service period required for JCO/OR to get retirement pension

Sir I am Hav of Indian army. My enrolment date is Dec 2002. My service in army is 15 Year 02 month. Is I am eligible for Service pension if I request volunteer for discharge . 2. Is D B sheketkar smiti increase the minimum service from 15 year to 17 Year.

As per the procedure in vogue, the qualifying service for the pension in armed forces services is 15 years. The D B sheketkar committee was set up for various reasons and its most of the recommendation has been accepted by government.

Yes you are eligible for service pension if you discharge after the 15 years of service.
Even you will also get the benefit of 7th pay commission pay etc.
The minimum service period is 15 years and you may proceed.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane