IAF discharge during basic training, at own request and re joining.

Hello, Sir/mam i joined IAF as AC (U/T) GP-x in 2014. After 40 days of regular training(service) i have taken discharge during JBPT at ATS, karnataka, at my own request before fulfilling the condition of enrollment. Can i re join and go back to training.

As per the traditions and law in vogue, you may not go and rejoin the same job in Indian Air Force. You are therefore suggested to find alternative employment and if possible, apply afresh for the job.

Dear Applicant,
There are sIim chances of you rejoining and going back to training which depends on existence of the notified vacancies as well as permissibility under the Air Force Rules, 1969. I would like to bring to your notice that their are certain other information required to provide an affirmative answer to your query and therefore I must point out the following few things:
i) Presumably your training was taking place at ATS, Belgaum in Karnataka for your training for AC(U/T) GP-x in 2014?
ii) What was the total duration of the training and when did you actually requested for discharge (date)?
iii) Were you provided with a "discharge certificate"? If yes, what was the reason/ground mentioned for your discharge?
I would like to tell you, since the training process would have been completed by now and since you seem to have taken discharge at your own request therefore only if the vacancies exist as of date and subject to you making request to the authorities, the training might be resumed with the upcoming course/vacancies.

Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane