I want premature discharge from Indian Army, how can I get it?

I am Nb Sub in Indian Army and want premature discharge but they are not giving premature discharge giving the reason that we have deficiency in the corps.

Army has got authority to decide whether or not give premature discharge. Discharge can be denied/rejected on various grounds including operational requirements, deficiency in corps,regiments,etc. However still discharge can be given on various grounds, which have different priorities, so all this depends whether you have relevant grounds. Are you aware this discharge can affect your pension amount?

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane