I want premature discharge from Indian Army, how can I get it?

I am Nb Sub in Indian Army and want premature discharge but they are not giving premature discharge giving the reason that we have deficiency in the corps.

Answers (1)

106 votes

Army has got authority to decide whether or not give premature discharge. Discharge can be denied/rejected on various grounds including operational requirements, deficiency in corps,regiments,etc. However still discharge can be given on various grounds, which have different priorities, so all this depends whether you have relevant grounds. Are you aware this discharge can affect your pension amount?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles