How to save myself from going out of service during my trade training

I am a pre alloted trainee in Indian Airforce.My trade is IAF(s) and this trade training is very hard due to hard physical standerds as compared to other Y group traids . Now i am in my traid training . In traid training i am already backphased two times on medical grounds and now in my third chance i am again medicaly down and now i am in low medical catagory. Now I am going out of service. I want to ask that why not they change my trade to another Y group traide Like clerical traids? Three years of my life are lost and i am in Air force from last 2 years. Please help me.is it my right to change my traid?

You are requested to apply in proper channel for change of trade and allotment of trade as per your medical standards/category. It is not mentioned in your query that how did you go in low medical category. If it is attributable to service, you may get another trade.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane