How can the wife of a BSF soldier who died in a road accident claim

A BSF soldier was death in road exident and him wife taken passion and she do not given any healp her father and mother in law now what they can do please give a good suggestion

dear reader

This is is reference to your query, i would opine that a claim can be presented before the motor vehicle accidental claim tribunal for the compensation of the deceased, it is important to tell you that there is not time limitation period to file claim before the accidental tribunal.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai