How can I get discharged from army after 15 years of service

Sir i have complete 15 year service in army as infantry soldier GD i want to go discharge immedately reason is family problem i have write disharge application and according to unit policy my application seniory no is 62 and only 30 person can go 30 in a year and according to this i can not go discharge please help me

Answers (2)

158 votes

You need to meet and discuss in person with me. I am the ex-air force man and practicing in Delhi. as per the policy you may get discharge under compassionate grounds or extreme compassionate grounds. Your application must be convincing and reasonable.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

98 votes

Hi, as per the policy of the Army on discharge you need to put up an application for discharge from service on a compassionate ground, which I believe you have already done as you told you are in waiting at serial no. 62. There is provision for immediate discharge if you have some emergency at home and you are facing the difficult situation. You must write your application according to your need for discharge. Any further query you can speak to us.Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles