How can I challenge punishment awarded by my commanding officer

I want challenge a punishment awarded by my commanding officer ,I filled a statutory complain but no response

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Ganesh Singh

Hi, you can challenge the punishment awarded by Commanding Officer. You need to give all justification and arguments based on which you wish to challenge the Punishment.you should submit the application to your CO, while requesting to forward the application to higher officer in chain of command. you should obtain proof of submission of application. It should be in form of statutory complaint. You will definitely get reply. Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai