Harassment done co col with my family what action can I take

i am serving in indian army in assam shell i file pettition in delhi aft some col co are involving in my case and trying to make cortmartial three ri three bi give by co col naveen guleria then one ri given by next unit co col shilender thakur and harashment is going on by new co col navneet chail they harasing my wife and son also they are not alloting me family accomidation since last eight month she is suffering with five yrs son and iam lmc person while seving in 

Hi, you need to consult us on priority and we assure you the proper help in this case. You will be provided with quarter by authority and your punishments will be waived off and you may demand the compensation also.

First you write a statutory complain against every wrong done by your CO.in that you challenge every punishment,as per rule statutory complain should be disposed off within 6 months if it doesn't happen then go to AFT.
For accommodation if you have been allotted by the board and you are not being handed over the house then go to AFT

MAJ SANGEETA TOMAR
ADVOCATE AFT DELHI

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur