Harassment done co col with my family what action can I take

i am serving in indian army in assam shell i file pettition in delhi aft some col co are involving in my case and trying to make cortmartial three ri three bi give by co col naveen guleria then one ri given by next unit co col shilender thakur and harashment is going on by new co col navneet chail they harasing my wife and son also they are not alloting me family accomidation since last eight month she is suffering with five yrs son and iam lmc person while seving in 

Answers (2)

222 votes

Hi, you need to consult us on priority and we assure you the proper help in this case. You will be provided with quarter by authority and your punishments will be waived off and you may demand the compensation also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

195 votes

First you write a statutory complain against every wrong done by your CO.in that you challenge every punishment,as per rule statutory complain should be disposed off within 6 months if it doesn't happen then go to AFT.
For accommodation if you have been allotted by the board and you are not being handed over the house then go to AFT


Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles