Father was working in army for 16 years. How to get reirement benefits

my father was in army for almost 15-16 years now we want his pension and any other retierment benefits


you can go to the pension grievances cell under the Pension Regulations for Army, 1961, otherwise you can sned a legal notice to the respective service headquarters for the pension and benefits.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Father discharged from army. He was not provided disability pension. Is he entitled to get the pension?…

Read More

Sir, I want to know min to max Working hours limit in IAF (continuously and WEEKLY BOTH) and under which law it comes violation of which may lead defe…

Read More

I am A2 permanent LMC ,my service is 14yrs8month I my self want to go discharge medical pension. My unit c.o. Told me that he has a letter from record…

Read More

Am a serving JCO in Army. my service of 26 yrs completing in feb 2017 from 17 aug 2016 i went to medical unfit temp due to asthma and my records offic…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue