Father ex IAF officer can he get ex servicemen status

Sir, I am 23, I'm writing this regarding my father who has served in IAF from Dec 1986 to Oct 2003. Due to extreme financial conditions at our home he was compelled to look after the situation and because of that he never returned to his service. It has been over 14 years now and we have suffered a lot during this time, we couldn't do anything at that time but is there anything that can be done now, that is if he can get any help (Ex serviceman status, pension etc), because things are not good again. Please advice me?

Your details are not complete. Was your father absent without leave? (Never Returned) . Things can be tried for you
if full details are available of your father. I shall be ringing to you. Then I will tell you.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala