Father ex IAF officer can he get ex servicemen status

Sir, I am 23, I'm writing this regarding my father who has served in IAF from Dec 1986 to Oct 2003. Due to extreme financial conditions at our home he was compelled to look after the situation and because of that he never returned to his service. It has been over 14 years now and we have suffered a lot during this time, we couldn't do anything at that time but is there anything that can be done now, that is if he can get any help (Ex serviceman status, pension etc), because things are not good again. Please advice me?

Answers (1)

127 votes

Your details are not complete. Was your father absent without leave? (Never Returned) . Things can be tried for you
if full details are available of your father. I shall be ringing to you. Then I will tell you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles