Father discharged from army is eligible to disability pension?

Father discharged from army. He was not provided disability pension. Is he entitled to get the pension?


This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

Answers (2)

You need documents to show his service, Medical board proceedings declaring his disability % and disability being attributable or aggravated by military service.
Even if his disability is less than 20% he will get disability pension with the new law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello sir, yes He is eligible for disability pension if his medical category is lowered during Army Service. Any soldier is eligible for disability pension if he was discharged in LMC, low medical category immaterial of kind of injury or disease he suffered during service career. Regds

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, discharged from service in term of para 333 (C) (c) of the regulations of the army 1987 (revised edition) read with Army rule 13 (3) (III) (v) an…

Read More

If someone is class 1 officer in paramilitary force and being terminated because of over abstention during his probation period. Is he eligible for ot…

Read More

ir i am working in INDIAN Air Force..i done 4 yrs of service here.but now i want to quit it bcz of some reasons. But according to Air force law i have…

Read More

Kindly intimate whether an Ex-servicemen can submit a petition directly to AFT for consideration for similar cases which has has already been decided …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue