Eligible for promotion but not granted can i file case

Presently i am working in naval armament deppt c/o naval base karwar. design is MTS (non-ind) w.e.f sep 2007 to till date as per sro 82/2013 MTS (non-ind) eligible for promotion to store keeper so i had been given application for it but my office not given me promotion so i would like to know can i case file against the office? Please give suitable advice

Answers (1)

136 votes

Hi, if you are fulfilling the required criteria, you will surely get promotion. First of all you need to give one representation to your authorities. If you don't get response in stipulated time (45 days) or if they don't hear you, you may file a case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles