Eligible for promotion but not granted can i file case

Presently i am working in naval armament deppt c/o naval base karwar. design is MTS (non-ind) w.e.f sep 2007 to till date as per sro 82/2013 MTS (non-ind) eligible for promotion to store keeper so i had been given application for it but my office not given me promotion so i would like to know can i case file against the office? Please give suitable advice

Hi, if you are fulfilling the required criteria, you will surely get promotion. First of all you need to give one representation to your authorities. If you don't get response in stipulated time (45 days) or if they don't hear you, you may file a case.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai