Eligibility of Terminated paramilitary officer for Government service

If someone is class 1 officer in paramilitary force and being terminated because of over abstention during his probation period. Is he eligible for other state or central government service ?

Answers (2)

The undue absentism may cause adverse impact on the career and it may be termed as misconduct. However, there may not be fair chances of job in government sector, the job may be easily found in private sector.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes, he is eligible fro state government services unless expressly barred under the State Act/rules. It is further clarified that one can leave services and go for any higher services. But if the dismissal is on the grounds of desertion or any charges involving moral turpitude then he will not be eligible for jobs under the Central government.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

After giving me joining letter Indian Air Force doesn't give me my job what can I do…

Read More

A relative who is serving IAF pilot had issues with the CO following which the officer wrote Three to five ROG in his 12th year of service. No reply g…

Read More

sir iam served in army ,from 1990 to 2006,after completing 16 years of service i late by 265 days ,so army court martioled me,no benifit given by army…

Read More

A departmental enquiry was conducted on a complaint which also involved a cbi preliminary enquiry . The findings of the enquiry could not prove any ch…

Read More