Eligibility of Terminated paramilitary officer for Government service

If someone is class 1 officer in paramilitary force and being terminated because of over abstention during his probation period. Is he eligible for other state or central government service ?

The undue absentism may cause adverse impact on the career and it may be termed as misconduct. However, there may not be fair chances of job in government sector, the job may be easily found in private sector.

Yes, he is eligible fro state government services unless expressly barred under the State Act/rules. It is further clarified that one can leave services and go for any higher services. But if the dismissal is on the grounds of desertion or any charges involving moral turpitude then he will not be eligible for jobs under the Central government.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane