Eligibility for the medical pension with 19% disability. Advice.

sir, i retired in jan 18 in the medical cat P3/S3A3 in the case of amputation in right index finger with 19% disability, in view of that i have not promoted for higher rank, which is attributable to service but without medical pension. Is i am eligible for medical pension?

If you have injury attributable to service, then you should be granted medical pension. There are clear provisions and policy of medical pension. If you are not satisfied with reasoning given by authorities, you may approach to AFT.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune