Discharged with low medical category can I claim medical pension

I am Ex-Sgt Yadav. Date of Discharge 31st May 2015. I was discharged with Low Medical Category. Can I file a case for Medical Pension now.

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Your facts are not complete, however on the face of it one can advise that you can claim disability pension depending on your disability Being attributable or aggravated by service and % of disability.if it's less than 50% then 50%,if .>50% then 75% and if 75% then 100%.

Maj Sangeeta Tomar
Advocate
Armed forces tribunal
New Delhi

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane

Hi Sgt Yadav, If you are getting service pension and discharged under LMC you can claim for disability pension depending upon certain circumstances, the onset of Disability, attributability, and aggravation of disability etc. In some cases when injury or disease is not termed as attributable or aggravated but still disability pension is given. If you need further advice you may like to contact us. Regards

Seems you are eligible for Medical Pension but something definite can only be said once your papers are seen.
The disability should have casual connection with service condition as well as aggravated and attributable to service.
Some other details are to be also discussed and then it can be said with finality.Case has to be filed for getting it.