Discharged with low medical category can I claim medical pension

I am Ex-Sgt Yadav. Date of Discharge 31st May 2015. I was discharged with Low Medical Category. Can I file a case for Medical Pension now.

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Hi Sgt Yadav, If you are getting service pension and discharged under LMC you can claim for disability pension depending upon certain circumstances, the onset of Disability, attributability, and aggravation of disability etc. In some cases when injury or disease is not termed as attributable or aggravated but still disability pension is given. If you need further advice you may like to contact us. Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Kanwarjit Singh Pruthi
District Court, Patiala
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune

Seems you are eligible for Medical Pension but something definite can only be said once your papers are seen.
The disability should have casual connection with service condition as well as aggravated and attributable to service.
Some other details are to be also discussed and then it can be said with finality.Case has to be filed for getting it.