Discharge from air force service on compassionate grounds

Sir , I have been working for 4yrs in indian air force but now I want discharge from service due to family reason. My mother's illness is a problem and my father passed away long ago. My younger sister got married and i am the only one to take care of my mother because I am unmarried. I don't want to get married now .We have been in living our ancestors house and my mother don't want to leave the house. Sir , can this be compassionate ground for discharge or else please suggest me a way to get discharge.

Time to time policy for discharge is issued in terms of AFOs by Air HQ. It is necessary to mention that there are conditions for granting discharge and your condition mentioned in your query is falls under those categories. You may apply for discharge.

dear sir,
this may be considered as compassionate ground for discharge, but you have to draft it very well otherwise you won't get the desired benefit under compassionate ground. you know that it is harder than usual to get discharge on compassionate ground alike other services.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai