Disability component of pension how to obtain

Took Premature retirement in 1998 after 21 yrs,as there was no promotion prospects DUE to permanet low medical category. Discharge medical board assessed 20% disability due to aggravated service condition. I was verbally told that I was not eligible for disability pension. Can this be taken up now? Please advise. Service: Indian Navy. Rank: Cdr.

Serving army for 20 yrs is enough to get pension. Regarding medical board out cases, the details furnished at the medical board out proceedings in AFMFS 16 has to be furnished along with the details of the postings

If the ailment is due to service conditions, definetly disability pension will be given. Please inform you are from which place as I am looking after Chennai bench only at the present

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune